Oracle EBS R12 Project Accounting
Real Time Training
Instructor: Chandra (20 Yrs)
Categories Oracle EBS R12
Absolutely there are no pre-requisites to learn this course, there is no need of SQL, Java and C Language. Just basic business knowledge like what is customer, supplier, invoice, sales order and purchase order this knowledge is enough to take the course.
Any graduate or any person having domain experience.
Not required, we will teach you from the basics. If you‘ve EBS knowledge that is added advantage.
Around 10-15 members in each batch. We make sure very student understand and align with us during the classes.
Course validity for one year. You can take a break and re-join in any of the upcoming batches with in in 1 year.
We have tie-up with many companies and companies are also coming to our premises to recruit of our students, we have campus placements within the institute.
We so sorry to hear this from you. All our faculties are real time trainers but even though if something is not meeting your expectations, we are ready to return your full amount.
Yes, we will provide you sample resumes and guide you in preparation of Project roles and responsibilities.
Project Foundation (PJF)Integration of PA module with other applications in E-Business suite Features of Oracle Project Costing (PJC). Features of Oracle Project Billing (PJB). Features of Oracle Project Management(PJT) Identify features of an Organization in Oracle Projects Steps to define an Organization and Organization Hierarchy Identify features of project setup implementation options Currency implementation options Identify features of system implementation options Steps to set Project Accounting (PA) and General Ledger (GL) periods Uses of different types of periods Steps to define a project role Steps to define a project classification Identify the steps to define a project status Identify features of different profile options Resource and Role Definition Define different Project Types and identify the features Defining Project Templates with Work Break Down Structure (WBS). Uses of different Quick Entry options on a project template Features of a project template. Sequence the steps for the business flow process of item lifecycle project execution
Oracle Project Costing (PJC)Setups for Costing
- Expenditure Types, Categories and Revenue Categories.
- Labor Cost Multipliers
- Burden Cost Bases, Codes, Structure and Schedules.
- Defining Burden Structures and Schedules
- Defining Budget Entry for Costing
- Defining Budgets Types and Entry methods
- Defining Resource list for Budgets
- Defining Costing –Related Project Information
- Defining Transaction Controls
- Defining Rate Schedules
- Identify the features of Oracle Project Approval Workflow
- Identify the features of Oracle Budget Approval Workflow
- Enter expenditures inside Oracle Projects and Process various cost distribution programs.
- Requisition/PO-PA Integration: Booking Purchase Orders and Receipts and Interface Receipts to Oracle Projects
- I-Proc-PA Integration: Booking PO in I-Proc and interface to Oracle Projects.
- AP-PA Integration: Define AP Invoice and interface it to Oracle Projects
- INV-PA Integration: Issue items to projects and interface cost to Oracle Projects.
- I-Exps-PA Integration: Define employee expenses and interface to Oracle Projects
- Discuss various Adjustments to Expenses
- Performing Cost Distribution
- Processing Cost Adjustments
- Interfacing Costs
- Cost Allocation
- Processing Cross charge
- Overview of Borrowed and Lent Cross Charges
- Defining Lookup sets
- Defining Lookup sets
- Assigning Auto Accounting Rules
- Identify the futures of capital Projects and integration to Fixed Assets
- Identify the futures of common cost and specific cost
- Define Assets and assign to Projects/Tasks
- Generate Asset Lines and Interface to Fixed Assets
- Capitalize assets from Fixed Assets
Oracle Project Billing (PJB)Describe the overall Project Billing Discuss the key areas that are part of the Project Billing Process Defining a Contract Projects
- Explain the activities involved with creating a Contract Project
- Define a contract Project.
- Define Agreement Types
- Discuss the use of agreements and the relationship between agreements and Projects
- Define an agreement and fund a Project
- Explain how to create a revenue budget
- Baseline funding for a project
- Describe the overall flow of accounting for revenue and Invoices
- Explain the components of Auto Accounting
- Identify the Auto Accounting Functions used during revenue and invoicing
- Explain the accounting flow of Un Billed Receivables and Un Earned Revenue
- Explain Fundamental Revenue Concepts
- Generate Revenue, Approve and interface it to Oracle General Ledger
- Explain the revenue generation Process for different distribution rules
Inter-Project/Company Project Billing
Oracle Project Management (PJT)Identify the features of Project Management (PJT) Define & explain the features of Budgets and Forecast Define & explain the features of RBS Define & explain the features of Planning Resource List Define & explain the features of WBS & FBS Creating Project Templates Creating and explaining the Projects in PJT Identify the features of Program and Project Define & explain the features of Control Item Types Explain the features of Project Status Reporting Explain the features of issue and Change Management Identify the features of Expenditure Review, Billing Review and PSI. Explain the features of Work plan and Progress Management Overview of Microsoft Projects Integration Overview of Primavera Integration Scheduling Resource Resource Utilization
Project Resource Management
- Industry Real Time Faculties
- High-quality Content and Class videos
- Access to Daily Recordings
- Beautifully Designed Material
- Reasonable Fees
- Register Once Attend Multiple Batches
- Flexible Timing
- Mock-Up Interviews
- Mock-Up Test
- Oracle Examination Help
- Place Your Career
Top 12 Reason to choose SOT
Real time trainer having multiple end to end Oracle EBS R12 Project Implementations experience. Very good demonstration and communication skills, detailed explanation of each and every concept during the training.
Our Students Said:
Leave a Comment