Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials Online Training Course
Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials is the next level application suite of ERP financial Management solutions. Being developed and deployed in Cloud environment it has very reliable features for Modern Finance. This application allows business financial operations to increase productivity, lower costing and improve controlling. Fusion Financials Cloud application has its own Ledger and Analytics, Payable and Assets, receivables, Collections, Expenses.
Soft Online Training is providing Online training course for Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial modules as per certification test. Our trainers have 3+ years real time experience Oracle Fusion Financials cloud training. We cover each module and function with live training sessions with application. Trainees will learn the corporate methods of application deployment. You can have on hand experience to manage the instance and application completely. This course can be taken via online training, Self-paced training and Certification Training. We do organize bulk or corporate training sessions for ERP organizations.
Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials Online Training Course:
To ensure our course is reachable everywhere we organize online training sessions for Oracle Fusion Financials. Students and trainees will have live interaction with trainer while learning the application. Our training sessions are hosted in cloud applications. We give three months real instance and application access for experienced learning.
Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials Certification Training:
Present analysts and consultants who are in ERP Financial modules need a certification to grow their professional resume. We offer best certification training in Oracle fusion financials. Soft Online Training provides best Certification dumps and mock tests for practice. You can easily crack and pass the oracle certification test guided by a corporate certified trainer.
Corporate Training for Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial:
Soft Online Training is first chosen by ERP Consultants and Business organizations for bulk or corporate training sessions. Our trainer will let employees to upgrade their application skills and adopt work strategies which are used in MNC’s. We not only give application training but also motivate them to increase combined productivity.
- General Ledger
- Account Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Cash Management
- Tax Management
- Expenses Management
- Functional Setup Manager
- Global Inter-company
Introduction to Oracle Fusion Financials
- Course Approach
- Course Schedule
- Overview Oracle Fusion Financials
- Functional Setup manager – Overview
- User Interface
Overview of Common Configuration
- Enterprise Structure – Design
- COA Structure – Design
- Define Legal Locations
- Define Legal Entities
- Define Business Units
- Define Value Sets
- Defining the Chart of Accounts Structure
- Deploying the Chart of Accounts
- Defining Segment Values
- Assigning Segment Attributes
- Create Account Hierarchies
- Published Account Hierarchy Example
- Enabling Account Combinations
- Defining Cross-Validation Rules
- Defining Accounting Calendar
- Manage Currencies Overview
- Define Ledgers
- Specify Ledger Options
- Balancing Segment Value Assignments
- Manage Reporting Currencies
- Reporting Currencies Conversion Levels
- Define Secondary Ledgers
- Secondary Ledgers Conversion Levels
- Secondary Ledgers Mapping
- Review and Submit Accounting Configuration
- Manage Ledger Sets
- Defining Segment Value Security Rules
- Data Access Set Security
- Defining Budgets & Controls
Oracle Fusion Payables Setups
- Defining Common Options for Payables and Procurement
- Defining Payables Calendars
- Defining Payment Terms
- Defining Invoice Options
- Defining Payment Options
- Defining Distribution Sets
- Defining Aging Periods
- Manage Interest Rates
- Invoice Approval Rules
- Manage Formats
- Manage Payment Methods
- Manage Payment Process Profiles
- Defining Procurement Agents
Oracle Fusion Payables – Process Flows
- Supplier Creation
- Manual Standard Invoices
- Prepayment Invoice
- Apply Prepayment to Standard invoice
- Credit Memo Invoices
- Apply Credit Memo Against invoice
- Interest Invoice Creation
- With Holding Tax
- Invoices through Spread Sheet
- Invoices through OER Templates
- Recurring Invoices
- Manual Payments
- Batch Payments through PPR
- Cross Currency Payments
- Supplier refund
- Manage Accounts Payable Balances
- Manage Banking
- Payable to GL Reconciliation
Oracle Fusion Expenses – Setups
- Overview of Oracle Fusion Expenses
- Defining Expenses System Options
- Defining Cash Advance Policies
- Define Expense Policies and Rules
- Defining Expense Templates
- Manage Expense Report Approval Rules
Oracle Fusion Expenses – Process Flows
- Enter Expense Report
- Approve Expense Report
- Audit Expense Report
- Process Expense Reimbursements
- Oracle Fusion Assets – Setups
- Overview Oracle Fusion Assets
- Defining Value-sets & Values
- Defining Asset Flex filed structures
- Managing System Controls
- Defining Fiscal Years
- Defining Asset Calendars
- Defining Prorate Conventions
- Defining Asset Locations
- Managing Asset Books
- Defining Asset Categories
- Managing Distribution Sets
- Defining Depreciation Methods
Oracle Fusion Assets – Process Flows
- Create Asset from Invoice
- Modify the Financial Information of An Asset
- Transfer of an Asset
- Depreciation of an Asset
- Retirement of an Asset
- Mass Retirements
- Impairment of an Asset
- Create CIP Asset
- Capitalize CIP Asset
Oracle Fusion Receivables – Setups
- Define Receivables Activities
- Define Auto Accounting Rule
- Define Remit-to Addresses
- Define Approval Limits
- Define Receipt Classes and Receipt Methods
- Define Statement Cycles
- Define Transaction Types
- Define Payment Terms
- Define Transaction Sources
- Define Memo Lines
- Define AutoCash Rules
- Define Application Rules
- Define AutoMatch Rules
- Define Receipt Application Exception Rules
- Revenue Scheduling Rules
- Define Revenue Policies
- Define Revenue Contingencies
- Define Customers
- Create Customer
- Create AR Invoice
- Create AR Credit Memo
- Create AR Invoices from OER Template
- Adjust AR Invoices
- Apply Credit Memo Against AR Invoice
- Charge Back invoice
- Bill forward Billing
- Manage Banking
- Create Receipts
- Create Automatic Receipts
- Create Receipts through spread sheet
- Create Remittance Batch
- Receipts through Lockbox System
- Manage Late Charge Transaction
- Create Bills Receivable batch
- Create Bills Receivables Remittance Batch
- Customer Refund
- On Account Receipts
- Miscellaneous Receipts
- Customer Merge
- Receipt Write-off
- Receipt Reversal
- Cross Currency Receipts
- Updating the Revenue Recognition Schedule
- Adding/Removing the Contingencies
- Manage Accounts Receivable Balances
Related Certifications from Oracle:
Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2016 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-333
Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2016 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-334
Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2016 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-335
Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2017 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-960
Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2017 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-961
Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2017 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-962
- Training with Oracle Fusion Certified Trainer
- Training with Real time Project
- Training with Real time Requirements
- Detailed Material
- OUM Documentation & Phases
- Expected questions for Oracle Fusion GL Certification Exam
Course Duration : 2 Months.
Course Mode: Online Training.
Cost of the Course: 25,000 rupees.
Materials: Course Training Documentation & Video access for three months in our website.
We provide Latest Oracle Fusion Instance Access for three months from date of registration.
FAQ – Know about your Course & Training
In this Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial application training, you will learn the complete implementation of a financial project in Oracle Cloud. We provide training with best scenarios, Real Time application setups, Using Oracle Fusion cloud features to implement various tasks etc. Trainees will have deep insight into core concepts of Oracle Financials Cloud application.
Consultants, Analysts working for Oracle EBS R12 Financials can go with Oracle Fusion Financials Training. Trainees who have their background from financials, CA, Technical consultants in EBS etc can also find this course suitable for them. We provide training with basics and live examples to understand application implementation better.
Contact our HR or Sales team for registering your slot in upcoming batches. Timings would be in Early hours from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM in week days only. Session duration is One hour per day. Course is scheduled for 60 sessions.
Every trainees who have joined for Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials Online Training will have access to Oracle Cloud Environment for 90 days from registration date.
Training videos & Course documents are also accessible for three months from date of registration.
Soft Online Training has dedicated customer support team to answer students concerns. For inquiry about training you can reach us via mail, Live chat, Mobile 24X7. For sales & technical support you may contact us in mail or use live chat to raise a support ticket.
Trainees will be intimated about latest batch demo and sessions two days before. Once trainees have registered with us we will give access to videos, Training materials in our website. We will also mail the materials or latest documents week by week regularly.
We allow twice to retake this course with the same trainer and sessions. How ever there is no limit for using our Instance, Videos, Materials in three months period.
Yes. Trainees who joined will get Interview questions booklet (Soft copy) duly updated by experienced trainers time to time. We also give some scenarios to make you pro in using Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Applications. You will also get resume preparation assistance from us to build your profile.
Oracle Cloud Certification Training is covered as a part of the course. The curriculum is prepared as per the Oracle University standard of training. We will help you choose related certification test & schedule the certification exam.
Submit your review
Hi this is praveen. I am giving my view about Oracle Fusion Financials course. I have taken Online training for GL, AP, AR, modules with Soft Online Training. Nice trainer for learning oracle fusion financials in this institute. Great to say that certification assistance is also provided for every course here.
Good Evening. This is nehaal from Delhi. Taken Oracle Fusion financials in online training with Soft Online Training. Very good trainer for giving real time experience in corporate standards. I prefer any one to join at Soft Online Training.
Best trainer for Oracle Fusion Financials Training. They gave best training materials & training is given in Oracle Fusion R12 Instance. I prefer this institute for online training.
I searched for Oracle Fusion Financials Training in google and found this website. Joined after demo session and classes are real good with the trainer. Timings are comfortable for real time consultants to learn in a great way. - Pramod
Hi I am Poonam from Gurugram. I am an Oracle EBS Fiancials F Consultant with 6+ Xp. I have joined Oracle Fusion Financials Training with Soft Online Training. Best training is given here with real time examples. The trainer is very patient in answering our querys and helping us in tight situations while learning the Fusion Applications. I recommend all to take training here. I am happy to share my review.
Hi I am Vasu wokring as an EBS Financial Consultant in Deloitte. Taken training for Fusion Financials in Online. I am very happy with trainer and his sessions. The training gave us to implement our own project from every setup and classes are demonstrated in real time Fusion Application server. We also have got the certification assistance while training here.